Thursday, June 9, 2011

Terri & Greg


After several years of taking photos and archiving them on a portable hard drive.. I have taken to the new features and endless possibilities of Shutterfly. I was asked to photograph my sister in laws wedding back in September 2010 and I enjoyed every minute of it. Between running back and forth from the wedding to my oldest daughters last marching competition in Lafayette ( which by the way is where they beat LINDBERG ). This wedding was none like I have ever shot before.. Motorcycles. Minister in leather chaps. Honestly a beautiful wedding. I wanted to give her a gift that would put the photos on display for her instead of just in a book.. BORING! Now that Shutterfly has all of these new features, I put this book together for her. I thought it displayed the wedding very well from beginning to end..and.. when I presented it to her.. she was just in shock. I love you Terri & Greg. I hope you have a wonderful life together~!

No comments: